Sunday 9 November 2014

My Creative Sketches October Sketch


Hey everyone. Here's my take on the October sketch from My Creative Sketches.  The picture is the annual, in front of the tree pose, of my daughter, niece and nephew.  The pattern paper, canvas diecuts and resin flowers are from Fancy Pants' 'merry little Christmas' collection.  I applied a thin coat of gesso to the background to soften it abit.  Some stitching and bling completed the page. Below are some close ups and the sketch.






                                          Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

                                                                     Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Love all the details! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color pallette.. Thanks for Playing at My Creative Sketches..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the detail in your layout!! Thanks for playing along at My Creative Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice ! Love the colors ! Will attempt this :)

    ReplyDelete