Monday 16 February 2015

123 Get Scrappy/The Studio Challenges/CSI


Hey everyone. This is Mousse. She was found behind my daughter's house, meowing her little head off in the snow.  Anyone that knows my daughter would know the cat didn't stay outside for long. It didn't take long for her to make herself at home. I dug deep into my stash and found an older collection from Fancy Pants called 'Road Show'. The pattern papers and stickers were from this collection. The flowers were cut using Spellbinders' 'Bitty Blossoms' dies.


The doilie and bling were from Bobunny. The alpha stickers were from Prima and the little clothes pin from Maya Road. I flicked some splatters using Dylusions ink spray from Ranger.


I incorporated 3 different challenges in this layout. For the 123 Get Scrappy Challenge #19, I used red background, the word love and cat.


I also played with CSI's Case File No. 154. I used all five colors in the scheme. The evidence clues that I used were stripes, wood/woodgrain, textured paper and twine. The testimony clue I used was mix handwriting with letter stickers.
                     

Last, but certainly not least, I used the sketch from The Studio Challenges' February challenge.

 
Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.

Michelle                                                

9 comments:

  1. Love this layout! Great colors and embellishments - it's all so nicely balanced.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colours and use of embellies!! Fabulous layout!! Thanks for joining our challenge at 123 Get Scrappy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout love the embellies thanks for joining us at 123 get scrappy

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I just adore this girly take on the sketch, and your flowers are simply gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout and beautiful photo! Love your kitty!! Thanks for joining us at 1-2-3 Get Scrappy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous layout!!! Love your design!! Thanks for joining us at 1~2~3 Get Scrappy!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute layout! Great embellies and design! Thanks for joining us over at 123 Get Scrappy

    ReplyDelete