Monday 29 May 2017

Be Different


Hey everyone. Here's my take on Stuck?!Sketches May 1st sketch, as well as the May challenge at Clique Kits. I used pattern paper and embellishments from the February Bee You kit from Clique Kits. The challenge for May was to use gold on your layout. Using Heidi Swapp's gold color shine, I splattered some spray around the page. Using the straw end from the nozzle, I also colored the inside of the flowers. I must say baby Finn makes quite the cute subject!!! Below are some close ups and the sketch. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle




6 comments:

  1. This is so darling, great page accents and sweet pics! Thanks for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! What a sweet, sweet page! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable layout. I love your background work and embellishing! Thanks for playing along with Stuck?! Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete