Saturday 13 February 2016

One busy little bee!!


Hey everyone. Just wanted to share a layout I created at a crop last fall. I wasn't completely happy with the layout at first, and knew it needed a little something extra.  About a month after the crop, I attended some Karan Gerber classes at My Stamping Studio where I purchased the Classic Sunflower stamp and die set from Heartfelt Creations, and found the answer!! I LOVE these sunflowers!!! They add so much to the page.  The pattern paper, buttons, bling and chipboard sticker are all from Bobunny.  The paper hexagons were cut with a Spellbinder die and the corrugated hexagons were cut with a Sizzix Frameworks die.  A friend at the crop shared the sketch, which she had found on Pinterest.  Below are some close ups and the sketch.  Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle





Sketch+#9_Ana+Castro:

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for showing me the sketch friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Sherry ! You have a talent for choosing colours, patterns and pictures that go so well together. Keep inspiring me :)

    ReplyDelete