Wednesday 29 March 2017

All Bundled Up


Hey everyone. Here's my take on Stuck?!Sketches March 15th sketch. I used Carta Bella's 'Warm & Cozy' pattern paper. For the background I stamped some circles using distress ink and a styrofoam cup. I then splattered some distress stain around. Finally I applied some modeling paste with a Tim Holtz snowflake stencil. Turned out rather well.


The cute little wood veneer snowflakes were from Studio Calico and the buttons were from my stash. Lots of stitching to finish things off.  Have a look at the SS blog as there is always a lot of inspiration. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle



4 comments:

  1. Lovely winter page!I love what you did with the stencil and the inked circles. Thank you for joining us at Stuck?! Sketches:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout so much, the paint and stenciled snowflakes are awesome! Thanks for playing along at Stuck?! Sketches!

    ReplyDelete