Tuesday 16 October 2018

Simple & Sweet


Hey everyone. I have my take on the October Golden Globe Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash to share with you today. The movie Sing is one of my grandson’s favourite movies. He loves music and animals. This challenge inspired me to create a layout of Finn relaxing at home and watching Sing. For the stash part of the challenge I added bling to the center of the lemon slices and scattered some around the page. I used Pink Fresh Studio's 'Simple & Sweet' line for this layout. I love the soft colors in this collection. For the background I used Vicki Boutin's art crayons from American Crafts. These are quickly becoming my go to for creating backgrounds. It's so easy to mix the colors to achieve the color you are looking for. Love them!! Below is the challenge and some close ups. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle





2 comments: