Sunday 12 August 2018

Your Vibe Your Tribe


Hey everyone. I have my take on the August Golden Globe Stash Challenge to share with you. The movie inspired me to create a page of my niece and her bestie. These two are pretty tight. I used Simple Stories' 'Good Vibes' collection for this layout. For the stash part of the challenge I used a journal card for the title and also fussy cut the flowers from another journal card. I included the word friend in my handwritten journalling. A friend cut the cutfile for me at a crop, so I'm not 100% sure where it came from. The background was created using distress ink, the packaging technique and some splatters. Below are some close ups and the challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle




August 2018 Golden Globe Stash Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment