Saturday 23 March 2019

The Sweetest Thing


Hey everyone. I have a page today that is based on the March sketch at the Vicki Boutin Mixed Media Community and the Throwback Challenge at the Scrapbook Your Joy Inspirational Group. I used Vicki's first collection from 2016 for this page. For the background I first applied watered down art crayons with the packaging technique. I allowed some of the colour to drip. On the yellow side I then applied dry art crayons with a stencil brush, through a stencil. On the red side I did the same with gold glaze. I then watered down the glaze and applied some splatters. Love how it turned out!! I cut the hearts out from paper that had been coloured with art crayons. Below are some close ups and the sketch. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle




No photo description available.


No comments:

Post a Comment