Sunday 31 May 2020

National Scrapbooking Day


Hey everyone. Finally getting around to sharing a couple layouts that I created for National Scrapbooking Day/Weekend. There were so many challenges/events to take part in. I decided to take part in some challenges from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. The first was a sketch challenge. I used the 'Wild at Heart' collection from Cocoa Vanilla for this layout of my daughter and grandson.





The second challenge was to scrap lift a layout from a member of the Cocoa Vanilla design team. There were so many gorgeous pages to choose from. I decided to choose a page from Anna Komenda. Once again I used a line from Cocoa Vanilla. This time I went with their new collection called 'Legendary'.


Absolutely LOVE all things from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. Hope you had a chance to play along with some of the challenges. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment