Sunday 14 June 2020

Create



Hey everyone.  I have my take on the June sketch at The Studio Challenges to share with you today. I rotated the sketch 90 degrees to the right. I used the 'Hey, Crafty Girl' collection from Simple Stories for this page of a crafty weekend I spent with some friends. There was a day of classes taught by Vicki B at My Stamping Studio. We had such a great time. Lots of fun and inspiration. There are several layers on the background. I first applied watered down distress ink with the packaging technique. I then watered down some distress paint and applied it by stamping with a stencil. I then added splatters with the paint and another colour of distress ink. Finally I stamped with a script stamp using distress ink and added black splatters. The colour is very light so it's hard to see. The cut file I used was from Vicki B. Below are some close ups. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment