Saturday 15 August 2020

I'll Go Anywhere With You

 

Hey everyone. I'm super excited to announce that I was asked to be a Special Investigator on the CSI team for the month of August. You can check out their blog post HERE. The first case I solved was case file # 327. I used the 'On Our Way' collection from Fancy Pants for this page. From the evidence elements I used stripes, map print, grid pattern, check pattern, cork, travel themed elements, metal, sunglasses, cursive font, camera and borders. From the testimony elements I used the outing topic. Make sure to check out their blog. There is a TON of inspiration from the design team and the creative possibilities are endless with their challenges. Below are some close ups and the case file # 327. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment