Saturday 19 October 2013

Cavendish Music Festival


Hey everyone. Here's a layout I did for a class at Shabby Shutters . I used Simple Stories 'Say Cheese'
collection. What a fun paper line to use. Too bad I didn't have Disney pictures. Instead I decided to scrapbook the pictures I have from the Cavendish Music Festival in PEI. What a time we had. The entertainment was awesome. This is the first of 3 layouts I will be doing. I also used the brads from the collection as well as some wooden stars from Studio Calico. I absolutely love these little things!!!
I added some splatters and stitching as well. The tickets were cut out from a piece of paper from the line and the viewfinder was cut out using Tim Holtz's die from Sizzix. I first covered a piece of chipboard with glue and then scrunched up some old tissue patterns on the chipboard. I then let it dry before cutting it out. Cool technique. The top of the layout is just strips of paper layered on top of one another. The inspiration for this layout came from a layout seen in Creating Keepsakes Sept/Oct 2013 by Shelly Jacquet. Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by.    ~Michelle



No comments:

Post a Comment