Monday 5 December 2016

Scrap Our Stash Design Team


Hey everyone. I have some exciting news!! I am on the Scrap Our Stash Design Team!!!! I have being following and taking part in Scrap Our Stash's challenges for some time and am stoked to be part of their team. There is always a ton of inspiration to be found on their blog and I love seeing each designers' take on the challenges. If you have never been to their blog, here's the link - Scrap Our Stash Blog. My term will be starting in January so stay tuned for my take on their challenges. Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle

4 comments:

  1. Huge congratulations!!! They are very lucky to have you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Looking forward to joining you on team and seeing all your fun layouts at SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing ! Congratulations !

    ReplyDelete