Wednesday 23 January 2019

Hello Winter


Hey everyone. I have my take on the first Pick Your Side Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash. I went with the left side. I used Echo Park Paper's 'A Perfect Winter' collection for this layout of my niece, posing on New Year's Eve. The cut file was a freebie from Jillibean Soup. For the background I applied modelling paste through a stencil and then added watered down distress ink. I sprayed a little water also to allow the ink to spread out. For the stash portion you were to use flowers. I added some flower stickers as well as using pattern paper with flowers. I was also inspired by the Cuts2Luv January challenge. You were to pick 2 elements from the mood board. I picked three. They were badge:snowflake, picture:winter and technique:layering. Below are the challenges and some close ups. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle





No photo description available.

2 comments: