Saturday 23 February 2019

Hey




Hey everyone. I have a layout to share with you today that's inspired by two different Facebook challenges. On Vicki Boutin's Mixed Media Community there is a wonderful sketch this month by designer Jana. The February challenge at Cuts2Luv is also on Facebook. This, unfortunately, will be the last challenge at Cuts2Luv. From the mood board I used word:love and technique:texture paste.
I used Vicki Boutin's 'All the Good Things' collection for this page of my grandson's first time on the back of a pony. When mom's away, the boys will play!! I applied texture paste through one of Vicki's stencils. Once dry I applied watered down art crayon with the packaging technique and with a brush. I then applied a few different coloured splatters and some drips. I mixed the art crayons to get the colour I was looking for. Below are some close ups and the challenges. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle




No photo description available.

No photo description available.

No comments:

Post a Comment