Sunday 20 October 2019

Hey Girl


Hey everyone. There's a tricky challenge at The Studio Challenges today. You are to use only one sheet of pattern paper. I was a little nervous when I first saw the challenge but then found this gorgeous floral paper with a fun stripe on the back. I was also able to use the thin strip on top of the paper. I was able to mat my photos with what was left. No scraps to store from this sheet. There was only tiny bits left. Lots of mixed media on the background also helped to save the day. The paper was from Vicki Boutin's 'Wildflower and Honey' collection. This collection is STUNNING!! There are a ton of embellishments as well. For the background I first added watered down art crayons with the packaging technique. I then added dry art crayons with a stencil brush through a stencil. I then taped up a word stencil so that only the words I wanted were visible. I then added dry gold glaze with a stencil brush through that stencil. Love how it turned out!! Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment