Sunday 3 May 2020

Everyday Moments


Hey everyone. Happy National Scrapbooking Day/Weekend!!! Hope you had a chance to take part in some of the activities. There was A LOT happening!! I took part in some of the fun at Cocoa Vanilla Studio and will be sharing those pages in the next couple days. Today I have a layout that was inspired by the Tic Tac Toe challenge at The Studio Challenges. I went with the right side column which was enamel dots, washi tape and tag. I used Vicki Boutin's 'Let's Wander' collection for this page of my daughter and grandson. Love this line!! For the background I used watered down art crayons and applied the colour with the packaging technique and stencil stamping. Below are some close ups and the challenge. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment