Saturday 14 July 2018

Adventure Time


Hey everyone. I’m back with my take on this month’s Golden Globe Stash Challenge at Scrap Our Stash. The summer theme of this movie inspired me to create a layout of what I’m sure will be one of my grandson’s favourite activities this summer. He loves going to a nearby wildlife park. I think his favourite thing to watch are all the different birds. The photos are of his first trip this spring with some friends. We were to also include a sun on our layout, so using my Cameo I cut a sunburst. Before cutting the file, I coloured the cardstock with distress ink. I also stitched each sun ray and folded up the sides for some dimension. Really love how it turned out. I used Cocoa Vanilla Studio's 'You Rock' collection for this layout and some wood veneer from Simple Stories. This layout was also inspired by a sketch from Stuck?!Sketches. Below are some close ups and the challenge. Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment