Monday 2 July 2018

All Boy


Hey everyone. A little late getting my post up for the June Blend a Sketch Challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Once again I have a layout of my grandson. He's playing with a backhoe he received as a birthday present. He seems to be checking out every part of the toy which makes me think we could have a budding mechanic on our hands!! For the challenge I took the three photos and two pieces of pattern paper from the left sketch, and added it to the right sketch. I used star pattern paper and made my own star embellishments. To make the layered stars I added art crayons using the packaging technique to gessoed cardstock. I them stamped on the background and punched out two different sized stars. I then layered the pieces, adding a tiny star fussy cut from the pattern paper. Finally I machine stitched the stars together. I used pattern paper, chipboard stickers, accessory stickers and washi stickers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio's 'You Rock ' collection. This line is perfect for little boys!! Below are some close ups and the challenge. Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned next month as Scrap Our Stash will have some new designers to inspire you.

Michelle 




 

1 comment: