Thursday 9 May 2019

Wonderful in Every Way


Hey everyone. I have a layout today for the Scrap the Boys May challenge. This challenge is celebrating Mother's Day. I chose a fun photo of my daughter and grandson. I used Photo Play Paper's 'Stuck On You' collection. For the background I applied watered down distress ink with the packaging technique. I then added some stamping, splatters and drips. So fun and easy!! The flair button was from Cuts2Luv. This page was also inspired by a sketch by Laura Whitaker for My Creative Scrapbook. Below are some close ups. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle






8 comments:

  1. I love the fun photo of your daughter and grandson!!! You scrapped it beautifully here on your wonderful page. Thank you so much for joining us at Scrap the Boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Michelle. I have the same collection. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout, I like your use of white space. Thanks for sharing with STB.

    ReplyDelete