Thursday 26 January 2017

Scrap Our Stash January Sketch Challenge - 'GOALS'


Hey everyone. For my first sketch with a twist challenge I decide to scrap a photo of my daughter and her aunt, taken this past summer. I used papers and embellishments from the gorgeous Posh collection by Simple Stories. I added some gesso to the background before applying the water colors. The hearts, flowers, camera and word LOVE were fussy cut from journaling cards and pattern paper.  The twist is to use items from your stash that begin with each letter in the word GOALS.  I used the following items from my stash: G - gesso, gold, O - overlay, A - arrow, ampersand, L - letter stickers, LOVE, S - staples, stitching, Simple Stories, splatters. I really love these word challenges as they make me look through my stash, and pick items I normally would not use. Make sure to check out Scrap Our Stash's blog as there is always a ton of inspiration to be found. Below are some close ups and the sketch. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle







No comments:

Post a Comment