Sunday 12 February 2017

Scrap Our Stash February Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge


Hey everyone. I got another reveal for Scrap Our Stash. This is for their February tic tac toe stash challenge. I decided to use the vertical row in the middle: polka dot paper, hearts and glitter. For the polka dot paper, I used Bobunny double dot paper for the scallop border and as mats for the word stickers. It's a little hard to see. As for the glitter, I couldn't resist covering all the snowflakes in distress glitter. So fun!! The wood veneer snowflakes and hearts were from Studio Calico. The pattern paper and stickers were from Kaiser Craft's 'Frosted' collection. I also applied some modelling paste with a stencil as well as some watercolor and splatters. Below is the challenge as well as some close ups. Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle 


February Tic Tac Toe Stash Challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment