Sunday 15 December 2019

Hey Santa


Hey everyone. There's a Christmas tradition challenge at The Studio Challenges blog today. I decided to create a page about a new tradition for our family. My grandson visiting Santa. It didn't go so well last year, so hopefully it won't be a short lived tradition!! I used the 'Holly Jolly' line from Simple Stories for this layout. For the background I applied watered down distress ink and then splattered some watered down gesso. You have to look very closely to see the gesso splatters so when I was finished I splattered some white colour shine. This is easier to see and also adds a bit of shimmer to the page. The greenery was cut out with dies from Sizzix and the snowflakes with dies from Spellbinders. Below are some close ups. Thanks for stopping by and I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!!

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment