Sunday 12 July 2020

Snow Much Fun


Hey everyone. I have my take on this week's challenge at The Studio Challenges to share with you today. It's a mood board challenge. I had been wanting to create a layout with these photos and paper line for awhile now, and the mood board matched perfectly. I used Pinkfresh Studio's 'Noteworthy' collection for this page of my grandson, niece and nephew. They has such a blast that day. For the background I tried a new technique from Missy Whidden. I first applied watered down distress oxide with the packaging technique. I then stamped some snowflakes with distress oxide and using a water brush I moved alot of the colour around for a more water colour effect. Love how it turned out and can't wait to try this with some floral stamps. The cut file was from Kim Watson, created for Hip Kit Club.  Below are some close ups and the mood board. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle




No comments:

Post a Comment