Sunday 10 January 2021

Happy Autumn Days

 

Hey everyone. Happy New Year!! I have the first challenge of the year from The Studio Challenges to share with you today. This first challenge is a pretty easy one. You are to use old and new products on your page. For the something new I used Simple Stories' latest fall collection called 'Cozy Days'. For the something old I used hemp, staples and a stamp I have had forever. For the background I applied watered down distress ink with the packaging technique. I then stamped some dots. I misted the stamp with water before stamping. I love the effect this creates. We are currently looking for some more design team members. A blog is not necessary. Check out The Studio Challenges blog for all the info. Below are some close ups. Thanks for stopping by.

Michelle





No comments:

Post a Comment