Sunday 26 February 2017

Scrap Our Stash February Sketch/Word Challenge


Hey everyone. Here's my take on this month's sketch challenge at Scrap Our Stash. Instead of the two large triangles, I decided to cut small ones from the checkered pattern paper and attach them around my page. For the word twist I used the following:
C: Crate Paper, colorshine
U: uniball pen, upcycle (The two little pieces of washi tape I used came from a kit where they had been used to keep a small envelope closed)
P: polariod frames
I: ink
D: diecut

For the background I applied some gesso with my finger and then using the packaging technique, I applied the ink. Splatters with the ink and colorshine followed. The birds and frames were fussy cut from pattern paper. Below is the challenge and some close ups. Thanks for stopping by!!

Michelle


February Sketch Challenge





No comments:

Post a Comment